Monday, October 13, 2008

Blogging will resume...

...next week! With midterms and other things, just too much on my plate for the last two weeks to effectively write here. Anyhow, when I do resume I will start to heavily focus on issues surrounding the rapidly approaching election; the economy, the wars, how the real estate crash is devastating Florida and countless other communities, civil rights, poverty, racism, and at long last, why it appears that the USA is heading out of the Great Conservative Darkness - a fearful place of recessions, deficits, rampant outsourcing, environmental degradation, racism/the marginalizaiton of all minorities, increasing poverty rates, hatred of the unknown and an inane worship of the 1950's - into a new era of social progressivism and Keynesian-based mixed economy solutions. I will keep my usual format, but I will discuss how the election I see the election relating to each of my topics. It's all going to be historic...and in more than one way!

No comments: