Monday, May 11, 2009

Reflections, Part 4 of 4: Moving Forward

This is my last update in this blog until approximately August 17.

Much of this year has been a story of things I would have done differently, but it has also been a process of continuous learning. I'm not going to take about that much over the summer. I have major decisions to make, several of which will be made under an immense deal of uncertainty. I'm at a major turning point in life.

Exciting? Yes. But 2009 was supposed to be a year marked by...stability. So much for that, I suppose, at least for now.

If I've learned anything this year, it's that:

Living life effectively means being able to move forward without ever forgetting the past.

I still have quite a bit to master...but here's to one hell of a year of learning :-)

See you guys in August!

No comments: