
Here's hoping that you're comfortable and happy at this festive time of year. I'll be at the beach on several occasions over the next few days...including virtually all day on Christmas! I wouldn't have it any other way; the greatest Christmas gift of all for me, apart from time with friends and family, is being back in Florida. The people from Tennessee and northward can take their freezing weather, snow, ice, sleet, freezing rain, dead trees, and dreary skies and shove it all you know exactly where.
How's that for some holiday spirit? :-P
I'm taking the next several days to do nothing at all but relax and enjoy this splendid 80 degree weather, so I'll resume blogging at some point next week.
How's that for some holiday spirit? :-P
I'm taking the next several days to do nothing at all but relax and enjoy this splendid 80 degree weather, so I'll resume blogging at some point next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment